mercredi 13 juin 2012

My Kindle

Hey everyone

you guys know I love reading, and you guys know, that right now I am in France for three month. In three month, I can probably read about 15 to 20 books. Of course, I can't carry 20 books in my suitcase. So just before leaving I bough a kindle 6 (I think). The last one, not the touch one, or the kindle fire, just the regular one.


I finally decided on the kindle, because I already buy most of my book on amazon, I was an easy decision for me.

I have been reading a little bit on it since I got it, and I love it. I love the quote application. I like to underline some quote in some book. I like that you can see what other people underline, and you can underline some quote of your own.

So easy, so light, it's lighter than a paperback book. I love it.



I bought the cover on amazon, because knowing me, I was going to drop it on the first day and break it. So I needed a cover, and while






I was searching for a cover I saw this skin. I love it. It was a little bit expensive, but I really wanted it. I love Paris, so when I saw that I just had to get it. They had a New-york one, but in the end I really liked the Paris one.



That it.

Hope you are having a great week.
Love Laurence

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire