vendredi 25 mai 2012

A to Z: get to know me

Hi everyone, so I saw on Hungry Delights Blog this post and I tought it was really cool, so I wanted to do it. It is the A to Z: get to knoe me.
A is for age: I am 21, turning 22 in August, wich feels really old for me :s

B is for Breakfast today: It was actually one of my bestfriend birthday today, so we went to bruch and I ate pancake with caramalize apple and cheese, it was so good.

C is for currently craving: This is kind of boring but an apple, I usually eat an apple a day, and I didn't ate one today, so yeah an apple :)

D is for dinner tonight: It is the middle the night right now so I did eat for dinner beaf with some rice and vegtable.

E is for favorite type of exercie: I hate exercising but I would maybe say hiking.

F is irrational fear: I don't know, I'm scared easily, but I can't say I have an irrational fear, if I had to chose, being caught in a crowd. I mean I don't mind being in a crowd, but I'm scared of being in a crowd, and everyone starting running, and me being caught in the middle.

G is for gross food: I hate bananas, I know it's weird, but I don't like them, the taste and the texture.

H is for hometown: My home town is where I live right now so I won't tell you, but I will say that I live in Canada. A pretty big town.

I is for something important: My familly, friends, the people I love

J is for current favorite Jam: I love the new CD of Jason Mraz. My favorite song on it is the women I love and everything is sound and of course I won't give up.

K is for kid: Nope not for a near futur, I would need a boyfriend first :)

L is for current location: Right now in my bed, at my house.

M is for most recent way you spent money: Cheese and bread :)

N is for something you need: A boyfriend perhaps :)

O is for occupation: Student in College

P is for peat peave: I hate late people, I feel that when you plan something with someone, you should make an effort to be on time.

Q is for quote: the role of a good fiction is to disturb the comfortable and to comfort the disturbed

R is for random fact about you: I don't like pink

S is for favorite heatly snack: Apple, I love apple

T is for favorite treat: Chocolate

U is for what make you unique: I am never sick, I swear my friend and familly made me realize that couple of years ago I never get sick. Not even a headache or a cold.

V is for favorite vegtable: Carotte, kind of boring but yeah!

W is for today's workout: euh... oups, not today:)

X is for X-rays you had: None, never

Y is for yesterday highlight: My mom got me a new computer. A reallu small one for travel.

Z is for you time zone: This is  going to sound really stupid but I can't really tell. I think in eastern time. I have the same time of New-York.

That's it
Hope you are having a great week 
Love Laurence









1 commentaire:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award! :)

    http://stephaniearabella.blogspot.com/2012/06/something-awesome-laine-blogger-award.html

    RépondreSupprimer